Marriage License Info
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older to marry in
Nebraska. Parental consent is required for applicants
who are 17 or 18 years of age.
- Applicants must present photo identification.
- Provide the full names and birthplaces of the applicants
and their parents. (including maiden names)
- The applicants shall provide their Social Security
Numbers, if they have one.
- If there was a previous marriage, we will need to know
the date the marriage ended. (date of divorce decree
or date of death).
- Marriage Licenses are good for one year from the date of
- Effective August 31, 2015, the fee for a marriage
license is $25.00
- Effective August 31, 2015, a Certified Copy of a
Marriage Record is $9.00.